Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Day 4 August 2 Coos Bay






Astoria to Seaside is a terrible road! Avoid it!!! C-3, R-6, T-9, V-4. After that you hit Seaside to Tillamook which is much better C-6, R-6, T-3, V-8.

On this day I found out how to kill a battery on my bike. Apparently bike batteries don’t charge when you are sitting in idle, which I was for about 10 minutes and then I stopped the bike only to be restarted by a tow truck ($60)! Tom tipped the Tow trucker driver $10? I didn’t know that was the etiquette. I get the feeling Tom tips where ever he goes. Good riding overall with cops about every 40 miles.

Oh yes and the topper for the evening was two medium pizzas at the bargain price of $55 and the pizza was probably the worst we ever had. Enough grease to lube the front end of a car.

First photo of Sea Lions.

No comments: